Most people will encounter dental problems at some point in their life. For some individuals, their oral health issues are much worse than what others face. If that is true of you, do not despair. Thanks to modern dental techniques, it may be possible to completely restore your smile with full mouth reconstruction in Belmont. This comprehensive treatment plan may end your pain, renew your chewing ability, and provide you with a beautiful smile.
Why Choose the Center for Contemporary Dentistry for Full Mouth Reconstruction?
- Advanced Technology
- Empathetic Team
- Skilled Doctors
Is Full Mouth Reconstruction Right for Me?
Our team will be happy to talk with you about whether full mouth reconstruction is right for you. You might be a candidate for this service if:
- You have serious or extensive oral health problems. Even if you have been suffering from such problems for years, it is not too late to take steps toward a healthier smile.
- You are interested in streamlined treatment. Full mouth reconstruction is a treatment plan that aims to restore your oral health and function in as little time as possible.
- You want to enjoy a better life. Full mouth reconstruction has the potential to improve your overall health and bolster your emotional well-being.
The Full Mouth Reconstruction Process
The process starts with a consultation. Your dentist will examine your teeth and gums and may order some X-Rays or a CBCT scan. Once they become familiar with your situation and learn about your goals, they will be able to start planning your treatment.
Some of the procedures that might be recommended for you include:
- Gum disease therapy to restore the health of your gum tissue
- Bone grafts or gum grafts to rejuvenate lost tissue
- Dental implants, bridges, or dentures to replace missing teeth
- Fillings or crowns to repair damaged teeth or replace old restorations
- Cosmetic procedures, such as veneers or whitening, to put the finishing touches on your new look
Understanding the Cost of Full Mouth Reconstruction
The cost of your full mouth reconstruction will depend on which specific procedures you undergo and the extent of those procedures. We will be able to provide you with an estimate during your consultation, and we will talk to you about payment options. Most patients are eligible for financing, and we are happy to help you figure out how your insurance may apply to your treatments. Most insurance plans cover at least some of the treatments that are typically included in full mouth reconstruction.
Would you like to learn more about full mouth reconstruction and how it may be able to change your life? Contact us today to schedule your consultation.